Major Traveler's are seeking personalized service, whether it comes in the form of a simple hotel booking or a full service itinerary. We give you peace of mind in handling the logistics, research and booking details for you (with VIP service, of course!)
*planning fees start at $300
Major Traveler works with companies of all sizes to handle travel logistics for groups and employees. Learn more about our Corporate Travel Management Program. As a corporate Major Traveler, you are seeking negotiated fares on airlines, rental cars and hotels.
*fees are custom based on scope
1. Discover & Understand: First, we want to get to know you and how you prefer to travel. This allows us to tailor your experience to fit your needs. We will match you with a Major Travel advisor that specializes in your destination, or you can select to work with a specific travel advisor. We can be as hands-on with your experience as you like, detailing and customizing every excursion for you, or focusing just on the bookings and letting you find your own fun!
2. Design Travel: Once we've gotten to know each other, we'll work together to realize your travel dreams. Whether you envision a relaxing, luxurious getaway, an active sightseeing adventure or anywhere in-between, we'll make it happen.
3. Reserve and Reconfirm: With the details settled, it's time to put the plan in motion! Kick back and relax while we book and reserve every detail of your travel plan. We'll also take extra steps to find unique opportunities to make your experience worthy of all your friends' envy. When everything is settled, we'll provide you with your custom itinerary, necessary travel documents and all the reference material to make your pre-trip excitement part of the fun.
4. Monitor & Manage: This step is all about keeping an eye on the details of your trip both leading up to your departure and while you're away. We'll be double-checking the details, connecting with suppliers and finding any other ways we can to make your adventure extraordinary. Don't forget to tag photos of your trip with @MajorTraveler!
5. Debrief & Recalibrate: We'll talk about every part of your adventure and the stories you made, and we'll use your experience to make your next trip even more unforgettable.
Fill out our contact form or give us a call! We will be in touch within 48-hours to provide a questionnaire that will help us get to know you and your travel preferences better.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WORKING WITH YOU?
Always, always. Life happens and it is necessary to be protected for the unexpected. Protect your travel investment at all costs!
DO YOU RECOMMEND TRIP INSURANCE?
Planning your trip is about YOU. We will provide as many iterations of your proposal as we need to get it perfect. The final itinerary isn't final until you say so.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE INITIAL PROPOSAL?
Planning a vacation takes a lot of time and effort. You could spend hours on reading online reviews with no conclusion. We use consultants for our finances, insurance, house buying and more. So, why wouldn't you use an expert to plan your travel? In case we haven't convinced you yet, take a look at our full list of benefits.
WHY SHOULD I USE A TRAVEL ADVISOR?
It does not! Occasionally it will even cost you less, as we have access to special rates and discounts. Our advisors charge a variety of different planning fees based on your trip needs. This is to protect our time and the value of our expertise.
DOES IT COST ME MORE?
As involved as you'd like! We work with clients who love for us to take all of the planning off their plate. We also work with clients who love to let us know their preferred resorts and we get it booked.
HOW INVOLVED CAN I BE IN THE PLANNING?
Major Traveler plans trips of all shapes and sizes. Whether you are looking for a simple hotel booking (to get those perks), a honeymoon, or a big family trip, a bucket list adventure - we are here to help!
WHAT TYPE OF TRIPS CAN YOU PLAN?