What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Travel Coordinator to join the team. This role will be a full time position. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, a team player, effective in prioritizing tasks and most importantly, FUN! Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with travel research and itinerary planning
- Complete Major Traveler system training
- Attend all Major Traveler client, team and industry related calls
- Coordinate and plan all details related to client trips after a trip deposit. This includes planning concierge details, restaurant reservations, activities, transfers, final payments, final documents and VIP requests
- Communicate courteously and professionally by phone and in person.
- Execute various administrative tasks
- Audit all client trips to ensure accuracy and seamless travel for clients
- Serve as a back-up for lead advisor during out of office or unreachable periods of time (this could be outside of normal 9-5 office hours)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in G-suite (including use of Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Calendar)
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Excellence in organization, communication and time management
- Highly organized with expert-level attention to detail
- Experience coordinating travel for self or others is a plus!
$30,000-$35,000 yearly salary Location
The ideal candidate will ideally be based on the East Coast, with the ability to work via Zoom or in person (if locally based in Atlanta) 2 days per week for the first 6 months of employment.